PBS cooking shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do like Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, though. I am so encouraged that there are many Mom and Pop establishments that are thriving across the country. There are so many "chain restaurants" where I live, that it is a breath of fresh air just knowing that people can enjoy homecooked food when they go out to eat.

I have seen some self-taught and professional chefs who are doing some amazing food at small establishments. Cutting edge, against the grain kind of recipes. I'm always taking notes.

I love PBS !!!! I have watch it since I was a Kid and still do ,Julia Child is and always be my favorite .Love Everyday foods and the recipes work .the whole setup just great ,WTTW!!!

I also love PBS cooking shows. Rick Bayless is amazing! Is Daisy cooks still on pbs? I havent seen it on here latley, but did noticce that she had a show on the foodnetwork a few weeks ago. I think there was only 3 epidodes maybe? I miss Mary Episito, I havent seen that on PBS in Texas, when I was in CNY she was on there. Where would I be with out the frugal gourmet...

At least someone said Rick Bayless before I did.

Back
Top Bottom