The Taste

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gordon Ramsey is insufferable. It didn't take long at all for me to tire of his infantile rants.

Try Dinner Impossible...

Dinner: Impossible : Robert Irvine : Food Network

And Restaurant Impossible...

Restaurant: Impossible : Robert Irvine : Food Network

I haven't watch Ramsey since he first came on the scene. Just one show was all I could stand. Yet I have a friend who is a chef in an upscale hotel restuarant. She said that all kitchens are like that. A lot of screaming and yelling. But it mostly calling out orders above the clatter and noise of the pans and pots being flung around. I would hate to work in a kitchen like that. :angel:

I just started watching it yesterday. I'm enjoying it so far! I've only seen episode 1-3. Downloaded 1-8 but episode 7 is missing :(
Can't find an episode 7 anywhere!!!! Hope I can find it before I watch episode 6.

Robert Irvine is a nice guy.

Strong and willful but NICE!

He gets the job done through force of will and by actually teaching and encouraging.

Ramsey may be a top chef but he could learn a lot from Robert who is a class act IMO.

He displays very little ego and a sensible approach to problem solving.

A true professional.

just wondering, who's tuning in to 'the taste' again this year? looking over this thread from last season, i am reminded of my ambivalent feelings about the taste last time. i hope i can figure out something soon....

Didn't realize it was on tonight, Vit! Thanks for the reminder!

Ah. No, we weren't home then Vit, I was gonna look for it tonight!

Good to know it has a slot on Thursday, I plan to watch it again.

Last edited:
We have a UK Show now , with Nigella, Anthony Bourdain and Ludo Lefevbre.

And here they have added Marcus Samuelson to the panel.

LOL what the heck was with that woman named Reina :ohmy:

... what kind of show did she think she was on anyway .. geez !!

Back
Top Bottom