Top Chef in BC!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
I know those of you in the US probably have already seen the finale of Season 9 so please don't spoil it for me, but I just watched the final final 4 (after Beverly got back in) and they showed previews of what's next for them.

They welcomed them to British Columbia! It looks like they are at Whistler Blackcombe and I am really excited to see next week's episode!

Remember, please don't spoil it for me but I just had to share. I sure wish I had known because I would have been there in a flash! :rolleyes:

Were only one show ahead of you (down to 2)

It's been a very disappointing season. The show you just watched was one of the worst, by most fan's standards.

I am hoping the finale is better. It's tomorrow.

I liked the mentors aspect of the episode I just saw. I think the attitudes about Beverly (or anyone who won the "secret" challenge) were warranted. These people were the final four, and all of a sudden they are five again. But it being Beverly made it sting a little more.

I was really disappointed in Sarah that she took the by and didn't compete. She had a nice time eating out with her mentor, but she should have been cooking for him like the others and taking the same risk. But it still wouldn't have guaranteed that one of the first final four wasn't eliminated from the final final four. I felt bad for Ed.

I liked the mentors aspect of the episode I just saw. I think the attitudes about Beverly (or anyone who won the "secret" challenge) were warranted. These people were the final four, and all of a sudden they are five again. But it being Beverly made it sting a little more.

I was really disappointed in Sarah that she took the by and didn't compete. She had a nice time eating out with her mentor, but she should have been cooking for him like the others and taking the same risk. But it still wouldn't have guaranteed that one of the first final four wasn't eliminated from the final final four. I felt bad for Ed.

Are they in BC for the mentor episode?

We are 2 ahead of you, actually if that's the one you just saw. That was a pretty good one, I agree.

It's the next one that's supremely ridiculous. I'll say nothing else.....:D

Back
Top Bottom