Trade In Your Unwanted Halloween Candy ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's brilliant marketing.

We don't get enough trick or treaters here to bother getting candy for them.

We got a bag of 150 candies and SO tells me we have 20 left. Let me do the math for you. 130.

Went and babysat grandkids last night, they went out in a group of 15. They had a pile of stuff. Even got fruit.

Russ

Went and babysat grandkids last night, they went out in a group of 15. They had a pile of stuff. Even got fruit.

Russ
I thought people stopped giving fruit as treats when rumors of razor blades in apples became widespread. Maybe that was just in the States?

I thought people stopped giving fruit as treats when rumors of razor blades in apples became widespread. Maybe that was just in the States?

My son lives in a new development where everyone knows everyone. They are all young folk. I'd trust them as well.

Russ

Yup
I found this article on TheKitchn :

https://www.thekitchn.com/reeses-ha...witter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=managed

Is this for real? I think this is hysterical!!
Drop in the candy that you got in your Halloween Treat bag that you don't care for into this special vending machine and get a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in return :LOL:

I was thinkin' that this candy converter was more meant
for the candies the kiddos got after going out Trick-o-Treating ...
ya know, the candy rejects
... like some of the Allergy free candies we had ... Smarties, Sweet Tarts :yuk:
I asked each group of kids if anyone had allergies, only 2 out of over 100!
Next year I think I'll have just a small amount of Skittles separated out for them. At least those are more tolerable. ;)

There's a thing here that people put out teal colored pumpkins to show that the house only gives out nut-free candy.

Natural selection run amok. :cool:

I was thinkin' that this candy converter was more meant
for the candies the kiddos got after going out Trick-o-Treating ...
ya know, the candy rejects
... like some of the Allergy free candies we had ... Smarties, Sweet Tarts :yuk:
I asked each group of kids if anyone had allergies, only 2 out of over 100!
Next year I think I'll have just a small amount of Skittles separated out for them. At least those are more tolerable. ;)
Hey, I like Sweet Tarts! :mrgreen:

I got the same impression. I sure would trade in crappy filling pullers for Reese's :yum:

There's a thing here that people put out teal colored pumpkins to show that the house only gives out nut-free candy.

Natural selection run amok. :cool:

002.jpg

I had both buckytom

001.jpg

I had this bowl filled up twice during the course of the night,
with only two visitors that really needed it, I told all the
other kids, just go for it.
I think it was better to have two bowls of candy though.
We did have some larger groups.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom