Twinkies (demise) Reborn!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chops, you must see the film, it is so funny, we loved it!

I feel it was certainly on par with the first one, just as funny :)

I haven't even seen the movie! My grandsons like the movie, and my son (their daddy) sent the picture. He says that his kids are minions. :wacko:

Chopper, you have THE best excuse for watching the movie, you have grandsons!!! Shrek and I just say we have to screen it for our grand kids...You will love both movies. Brilliant, good, clean fun and Minions.

My husband has been searching the stores for Twinkies but hasn't found them yet. He loves them. He had my grandson saying "Twinkie" before he could talk! LOL I only liked the snowballs. I wonder if they will come back, too?

My family (the one I married into, not my own family) loves the sweet potatoes with all the brown sugar and marshmallows. I never ate a sweet potato until I was 60 years old, which was the first time I saw a baked sweet potato. Now, they are yummy! A local restaurant serves them and will give you brown sugar and marshmallows to put on them, but I order them with just cinnamon butter. It seems they always give me a little cup of brown sugar on the side, because they don't believe I don't want any of that crap on it. I like to taste my veggies, not the toppings and sauces people serve on them.

I opened the new Twinkie, and while keeping the plastic wrapper on started into one and I swear I got a faint odor of a petroleum like smell.

That won't bother my husband. Since he likes to work on cars he will just think the smell is coming from his hands. No Twinkies in our local grocery yet.

Hey, who remembers Banana Flips? I never liked them but my husband did. All the 35 years he worked he took cakes like that in his lunch.

And now you know why I try to keep man made chemicals out of my diet as much as possible. And why I am an avid label reader. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom