Twinkies (demise) Reborn!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys...guess who's baaaack??! haha

I've read some of what you all said about twinkies being available in the near future and so on and so on but what about Wonder bread?? I have not found a good replacement as of yet....I miss my Wonder bread...:(

Hi Nikki! Welcome back!

Hey guys...guess who's baaaack??! haha

I've read some of what you all said about twinkies being available in the near future and so on and so on but what about Wonder bread?? I have not found a good replacement as of yet....I miss my Wonder bread...:(

truth be told, I haven't been missing either twinkies or wonder bread on the shelves or in my life, but nikki girl, you are a sight for sore eyes! been missing your sunny self....actually, this post should be in the 'last thing that made you smile' thread. another smile goes out to these sweet 'n sassy blueberries I've been happily munching on today, that come from your state, nikki.--yeah, Mississippi and bluies, who knew, right? just last week, this $2 pint of yummy antioxidants would have cost $15 and been from Michigan or mexico....:)

Last edited:
Welcome back!
I agree with Vitauta...I haven't missed Twinkies at all.
'Course, I ain't been eatin' them for a number of years anyway.

Believe it or not, I grew up in California and I have never tasted a Twinkie. Even when I was a kid they had no appeal. As to Wonder Bread, I don't consider it food and it isn't available in Canada or at least not in Québec.

truth be told, I haven't been missing either twinkies or wonder bread on the shelves or in my life, but nikki girl, you are a sight for sore eyes! been missing your sunny self....actually, this post should be in the 'last thing that made you smile' thread. another smile goes out to these sweet 'n sassy blueberries I've been happily munching on today, that come from your state, nikki.--yeah, Mississippi and bluies, who knew, right? just last week, this $2 pint of yummy antioxidants would have cost $15 and been from Michigan or mexico....:)

Aww, thanks. That was so nice to say and it made my day.:)

I've never cared for twinkies. I thought they were too sweet. But I've eaten wonder bread since I was little. All other bread seems...stale... compared to wonder. But I make due..:(

I'm happy you got a great price on the MISSISSIPPI blue berries lol.

If you see Twinkies in a store, they are safe to eat. Even if they were made in 1980. :ROFLMAO:

A very true statement.

"Twinkies are set to come back next month, the 15th I think."

:clap:

If you eat one of those Twinkies made in the 80,s I'll bet it comes back soon after you eat it. :eek:

''Twinkies'' advertised in our area coming out on 7-15-13. Some product names were bought up by '' Little Debbie '' I think ''Tasty Cake bought some also. When we were young we preferred ''Drakes cakes'' [Ring Dings, Funny Bones, ect]. Eventually Hostess bought Drakes. We had a big seller in our area called ''Table Talk Pies''. They also made the little lunch box size. They were gone for several years ,but are back on the shelves again. ''AH junk food you got to love it''.mysterychef

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom