"Two Fat Ladies" Red Alert!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope they don't strip them to ribbons like they've done with the Julia Child "Julia & Company" episodes they've been showing. What they've done with that is really a travesty.

Yes. They seem to be just putting commercials anywhere. It is really noticable with the pbs and BBC shows. The cut away in the middle of the actual cooking.

There are a few things I enjoy almost as much as my DVD with Direct TV........fast forwarding through commercials is fantastic. At this age, I'm try to think of things I enjoy more. Nope, that's it. ;)

The recorder is set. :clap:

I'll be inertested to hear what those who have not seen the show before think of it.

The Fat Ladies Rock!!! No one does butter and bacon quite the way they did, not even Paula... Lets hear it for those two superstars...:clap::clap::clap:

Two Fat Ladies. One of them died of cancer. They used to be on PBS. Their recipes were full of organ meat and animal fat. But, the locatons were great and the banter between them was why I watched. They often cooked in historical estates or properties and provided dialogue to go with. British, to the max.

I once tried to find info and recipes from the Fat Ladies show before I had cable, and all I came up with from google was a horrible p**n site with fat ladies. I never did that again.

Back
Top Bottom