What would Brian Boitano Make? Seen it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GrillingFool

Head Chef
I caught part of an episode the other day.

Interesting. Definitely more entertainment than cooking.

I was somewhat entertained, I guess.

I was wondering about that show. I can't get past hearing the characters from South Park talk about him though. Makes me laugh so I'd have a hard time taking him seriously.

Unfortunately, I sat through an episode of it tonight. I've never seen any of the South Park skits Chefkath refers to but I'm already thinking some youtube mashups of the broadcast overdubbed with their characters' sarcastic remarks might be more entertaining. What's the diff, he was working from a script anyway. He was picked from the D-List because FN believes (mistakenly) that celebrities/stars drive us viewers. I'll reserve judging, for more episodes, but I doubt that, without his TV producers, he even knows how to turn on an oven. Same program with K.Kerrigan on meds as a host would've been the same, sadly seriously, the same.

but, he did throw in a "Princess Bride" reference that was funny...

I guess I'm just one of those strange people who watch something and try to take something worthwhile away from it. I don't mind the show. Part of my dinner tonight came from inspiration from that show.

Agreed Elf, I love the idea of several of his desserts.. Easy and wow the taste.
kades

I actually found him to be funny, scripted or not. Very

naturel in front of the camera also. I didn't care for his bacon show but I will watch him again. I also imagine that I will get a recipe or two from him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom