Which Celebrity TV Chef is actually the BEST CHEF?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do people think about Anthony Bourdain, I know he is one of my idlols, we saw him speak and he really knows his stuff, and his passion for food and travel is amazing. I would love for him to cook for me and talk to him

I think he'd be great to hang out with, but even he says he's not a great chef, only a good one.

My favourites are Antony Worrall Thomson and Gordon Ramsey. Made a loved many of their recipes.
Funny thing is snip they hate each other but they do have something in common.......closing restaurants.
Gary Rhodes is the one I listen to.:)

Funny thing is snip they hate each other but they do have something in common.......closing restaurants.
Gary Rhodes is the one I listen to.:)
Hey, don't be dissing my Chefs :LOL:
I don't really think I listen to anyone, I've yet to make a recipe that I don't change a bit at least!
Gary Rhodes is ok but he annoys me a little :P

I guess I'm only free to judge one, and haven't seen him on tv lately. Can't even remember his name, but decades ago we used to go to the Trellis in old Williamsburg, VA. It was the first place we ate some things like baby greens salads. He was mostly famous for his deserts, and neither of us are desert people, but his meals were to die for. He became a TV chef years after we left the area, mostly for a show I think called "Death by Chocolate" or something. But it seems to me he did a great one about burgers. It is funny that he became famous for food I never ate there. (and I ate there whenever I could afford to). But he did do the local produce thing really well, and the dishes were all to die for. Marcel De .... I'll have to go googling.

I guess I'm only free to judge one, and haven't seen him on tv lately. Can't even remember his name, but decades ago we used to go to the Trellis in old Williamsburg, VA. It was the first place we ate some things like baby greens salads. He was mostly famous for his deserts, and neither of us are desert people, but his meals were to die for. He became a TV chef years after we left the area, mostly for a show I think called "Death by Chocolate" or something. But it seems to me he did a great one about burgers. It is funny that he became famous for food I never ate there. (and I ate there whenever I could afford to). But he did do the local produce thing really well, and the dishes were all to die for. Marcel De .... I'll have to go googling.

Claire: he's Marcel DeSaulnier.;)

yup, that's him alright. I could get Marcel de something! I even tried to get from there to his whole name on line! Loved his restaurant, and I'm not into celebrity restaurants. Of course it wasn't a celebrity restaurant when I frequented the place and I don't know if he's even still connected with it.

yup, that's him alright. I could get Marcel de something! I even tried to get from there to his whole name on line! Loved his restaurant, and I'm not into celebrity restaurants. Of course it wasn't a celebrity restaurant when I frequented the place and I don't know if he's even still connected with it.

He is.

sorry if i am in the wrong place with this question, but who do you think will win the masterchef competition tonight--adrien, jennifer or christian? who was your favorite contestant from this bunch? (i surprised myself with a complete reversal--am rooting for the arrogant b_____d, christian. he turned me with his lemon meringue pie last night.) :)

vitauta said:
sorry if i am in the wrong place with this question, but who do you think will win the masterchef competition tonight--adrien, jennifer or christian? who was your favorite contestant from this bunch? (i surprised myself with a complete reversal--am rooting for the arrogant b_____d, christian. he turned me with his lemon meringue pie last night.) :)

I was rooting for him too, Vit!

Season finale. :(

Oh, well, hopefully Survivor season will get here soon. Oops, not really a cooking show...

Jennifer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom