ISO Nevco dehydrator manual

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also need the manuel info for the Nevco food dehydrator if someone could please send it to me --------Thanks

I might have found a copy of the NEVCO manual - it may be about a week before I know for sure ... and will probably take another week-10 days to get it - if I can. This is for the NEVCO model with the top and bottom adjustable vents.

Last edited:
Hi Michael,
I am new to this page and need a copy of the Nevco manual as well. I'm not sure what a PM is, but would you be able to explain this to me and send me a copy? I sure would appreciate it! Thank you!

Hi Michael,
I am new to this page and need a copy of the Nevco manual as well. I'm not sure what a PM is, but would you be able to explain this to me and send me a copy? I sure would appreciate it! Thank you!

Hi, abergren. Welcome to DC. A "PM" is a "private message." If you look at top right portion of your screen, just under the DC logo, you will see your name, the last time you visited DC, and something that says "Private Messages." That's where you look to see if you have any.

To send one to Michael, all you have to do is to go to his post, click on his name. That will produce a drop-down menu. One of the entries on the menu is "send a private message to Michael in FtW." Click on that and the rest will be self-explanatory.

Hope this helps and don't be a stranger to DC. This is a fun site with lots of friendly and helpful members.

Last edited:
Newbie needs help

I have a Nevco brand food dehydrator instruction booklet and would be happy to share it with you. The marinade recipe is the best we've ever used!
Help! I just joined this site and have no idea how to use any part of it!! But I saw this message and I too need a copy of this instruction book. What do I do now?

nevco manual

j53ringo, could you scan your manual and send one to me. My wife and I recently purchased one of these and need to get started. Thank you very much.
jim:chef:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I've just joined and I need a revco dehydator instruction book. Could you please help me out?
Thanx!

Hi,
Just joined, so am not sure how to work this, but....I also need instructions on nevco dehydrator. Can you help me?

Thanx!

Hi,
Just joined, so am not sure how to work this, but....I also need instructions on nevco dehydrator. Can you help me?

Thanx!

Hi xrayib--welcome. Let the thread know if that was the right manual I gave you a link for. Thanks, Susan

Last edited:
:chef:Can you please sent me a instruction booklet for food dehydrator and the marinade recipe. Thanks Connie

I have a Nevco brand food dehydrator instruction booklet and would be happy to share it with you. The marinade recipe is the best we've ever used!

HELP a single guy PLEASE!!:)

i bought myself a Nevco Model# H-8011 and i do not have a manual or jerky prep directions 2 use it! I bought it for the reason of makin myself and others homemade beef jerky! If there is anyone with this book would you be so kind as to share it with me please? thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
img_833939_0_dac2845e311340ef01f173a4797afffa.gif
& welcome!!

you'll enjoy it here, sorry I can't help with you're query..but you have some replies :)

My question...

What happened to all of your manuals? I think its a plot! A plot I say!

NINJAS! sneaking into homes! All based on traced IP addresses captured durring internet searches for beef jerky recipes! Its no use locking your doors and windows! Throw away your home security systems! Ninjas can slip in through cracks and creavases mere fractions of an inch wide!!!

Dehydrator manuals are just the beginning! Soon all VHS copies of "Field of Dreams" will start disappearing!! Then ALL Kevin Kostner films! Then Ed Begley Junior will come up missing and his electric car and then and then... ZZZZZZZ

Back
Top Bottom