ISO Nevco dehydrator manual

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jammero

Assistant Cook
Can anyone tell me where I can get a Nevco food dehydrator manual. I need to find out how to adjust the top and bottom air vents.

Last edited:
No, it's a NEVCO. I'm looking at the box right now. About the only difference between it and a Ronco is the adjustable air vents.

Andy M, thank's for the info. I went to the Nesco site to see if the manual would be comparable but for some reason I couldn't pull up the manual. I'll try it again later. I have been having trouble with my server and it looks like I will have to uninstall it and rerun the disk.

Humm ... I can't even find who made, or imported, the Nevco Dehydrator - much less anything other than you can buy them on eBay - and BigLots (who sells mostly close-out items and overstocks) sold them for $15 a few years ago.

The Ronco instructions suggest that some models may have had adjustible vents - their instructions state that they should be left fully open.

You might try contacting one of the folks selling them on eBay to see if they will look in the manuals and tell you what it says about the vents - or maybe sell you a photo-copy of the manual.

Michael, All I can find out about the dehydrator is that it is made in China. I bought it at Big lots a few years back for $9.95 and used it several times (mostly to make venison jerky) and it worked real good but I didn't go hunting for a couple of years so I put it up for that time and when I broke it out to use it this last time I found that I must have put the manual some place else.
The vents have five settings and all are used at different times.
I guess I'll try the ebay bit as you suggested but maybe the manual will turn up some time. Thanks for the suggestions.

nevco

I have a instructional book. Let me know what you need and I'll post iy for you.:cool:

Nevco

I have a Nevco brand food dehydrator instruction booklet and would be happy to share it with you. The marinade recipe is the best we've ever used!

Thank's Alien, any instructions I can get on it will be a great help.

Last edited:
TheAlien,
No I havn't heard anything else from Ringo and I sure could use the booklet.

If anyone decides to scan the booklet be sure and send it in a PM - do NOT post it on the forums. We wouldn't want to violate any copyright laws.

Thanks!

I also need a copy of the nevco food dehydrator, can you send it to me also?:chef:

Sorry msmona, I would sure give it to you if I had it but they asked for my e-mail address to send it that way, which I gave and have not heard from them since.

I too am looking for the Nevco Manual. I sure would appreciate it if someone could email it to me.

To anyone that want's a Nevco manual. I have asked for one myself and had two people tell me that if I would send them my E-mail address they would send me the manual, which I did, but have not gotten a response. I don't know if it was just to get an E-Mail for spam purposes (of which I seem to have an increase in the number or of) or not but have not heard from them since, so I would be leary of sending any personal information again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom