Any ideas for breaded chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

extremesoccermom

Assistant Cook
Hi! I just recieved a bunch of breaded chicken (20lbs total). We have popcorn chicken, breaded chicken tenders, breaded nuggets and breaded chicken breasts. We like chicken but we are already tired of just heating and dipping. I have made Parm Chicken with some of the breasts. Does any one have any other ideas of how we can "Dress Up" :chef: all this breaded chicken.
Thanks!

Popcorn Chicken is really good as a "wrap" in a large flour tortilla shell. Myself...I like to toss popcorn shrimp in a little buffalo sauce, mix a little buffalo and blue cheese dressing together, warm the tortilla slightly. When tortilla is warmed, take chopped lettuce, and diced tomatoes, shredded colby jack, and toss everything together, and place it in the middle of a wrap.
Fold the ends in about a quarter of the way, and roll the tortilla.

crispy chicken ceasar salad
country fried chicken with gravy
ckicken blts sandwiches
cook as you want (fry or bake) , wrap in ham and swiss cheese, quick broil for an "inside out" cordon bleu

just a few ideas

Welcome to DC!

Chicken Cordon Bleu

Chicken Kiev

Chicken Divan

Chicken Salad - Cut the chicken into thin strips & add an oriental-like dressing, mandarin oranges, etc.

Chicken-Stuffed Mushrooms - Put 'em in a food processor with herbs, cheese etc.

Toss with Alfredo sauce and serve over pasta or use with pasta in any number of other ways like oil and garlic.

Chicken Parmesan sammich on ciabatta with lots of tomato sauce and mozzarella and fresh herbs.

Pannini (sp) chicken sammiches - w asparagus (or artichokes), sun-dried tomatoes, and bleu or parmesan cheese.

Serve it with a Hot Wing sauce, blue cheese dressing, carrots, celery. Excellent Super Bowl food!

Alexa

I love breaded chicken in salads or sandwiched between a big, slightly chewy bun (like a kaiser roll) with oodles of greens and a dap of ketchup and mayo, or some sundried tomatoes.

Back
Top Bottom