Buffalo Chicken Rolls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mish

Washing Up
Buffalo Chicken Rolls

2 whole large chicken breasts, boneless
2 Tbl butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 ounce bottle Tabasco
8 oz cream cheese, room temp
1 cup Ranch dressing
3/4 cups celery, chopped
5 Tbl butter, softened
1/2 lb crumbled bleu cheese
Olive oil
Bread crumbs

Mix together cream cheese, Ranch dressing, celery, 5 Tbl butter and bleu cheese. Form into two 3" oval patties.

Saute garlic and Tabasco in 2 Tbl melted butter. Flatten chicken until 1/4" thick. Place cheese mixture on chicken and roll up, tucking in sides to enclose filling. Secure with wooden picks. Dust chicken rolls in flour. Dip chicken rolls in the butter/Tabasco/garlic mixture. Roll in bread crumbs. Brown chicken rolls on all sides in olive oil. Bake at 325 for 45 minutes.

Last edited:
Mish,
this looks tempting. As I'm always looking for new and different ways with chicken this should be great..Keep them coming, you have the best recipes... Thanks

kadesma:)

kadesma said:
Mish,
this looks tempting. As I'm always looking for new and different ways with chicken this should be great..Keep them coming, you have the best recipes... Thanks

Thank you for the kind words and kudos, kads. (Why do I suddenly feel like humming K-K-K Katie? :LOL: So many nice people here.

Erik, thank you. Hope you enjoy!!:)

Reminds me of Buffalo wings, only bigger.:LOL:

This sounds really good. Will have to try them. We love anything like buffalo wings!! Thanks Mish!!

mish said:
Thank you for the kind words and kudos, kads. (Why do I suddenly feel like humming K-K-K Katie? :LOL: So many nice people here.

Erik, thank you. Hope you enjoy!!:)

Reminds me of Buffalo wings, only bigger.:LOL:
True Mish, nice to have nice people answer your recipes and posts, it just makes you feel welcome..

Back
Top Bottom