Chicken help?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gamecube10074

Assistant Cook
yes... i need chiiiiiiicken help.

You know those wonderful (but i could make better) crispy chicken snack wraps @ mcdonalds? XD (Sorry ro disgrace all you chefs out there by mentioning mcdonalds :ermm:):angel:
Uh... I was wondering if anyone had a good way to make ....
crispy chicken :-p

(Because i have made the same thing except with grilled chicken, but it just isn't as good as crispy/fried chicken)

(Fat is NOT a problem, I am a very energetic teenager :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
:mellow:

:LOL:
chicken.
:pig:
piggy.

Last edited:
Crispy chicken

Hi gamecube10074,
One way I know for a home cook to get really crispy chicken is to deep fry it. If you don't have a deep fryer try the following:
It can be done in an oven on very high heat (say 450 degrees farenheit). The chicken needs to be turned halfway through cooking. Cook time will depend on how big the pieces are. Average rule of thumb is 15 minutes per pound at that temperature.
Dip the chicken pieces in egg beaten with a little bit of water.
Then dredge the pieces in plain flour with salt and pepper, or in bread crumbs mixed with a little parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
Place the pieces on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray and bake.
Hope I was of some help even though I am weird too. Aren't we all in one way or another?
Happy kitchen,
the realistic cook

Hi gamecube10074,
One way I know for a home cook to get really crispy chicken is to deep fry it. If you don't have a deep fryer try the following:
It can be done in an oven on very high heat (say 450 degrees farenheit). The chicken needs to be turned halfway through cooking. Cook time will depend on how big the pieces are. Average rule of thumb is 15 minutes per pound at that temperature.
Dip the chicken pieces in egg beaten with a little bit of water.
Then dredge the pieces in plain flour with salt and pepper, or in bread crumbs mixed with a little parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
Place the pieces on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray and bake.
Hope I was of some help even though I am weird too. Aren't we all in one way or another?
Happy kitchen,
the realistic cook
Thanks so much
<3
I shall enjoy fattening chicken!

Back
Top Bottom