Chicken Thighs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Made this for supper last night. It was excellent! We used leg quarters instead of thighs but it sure didn't last long! Thank you for a new addition to my cooking repertoire.
I feel that we should use what is handy and at hand. So glad you liked the recipe and for letting me know.
kades

Made this for supper last night. It was excellent! We used leg quarters instead of thighs but it sure didn't last long! Thank you for a new addition to my cooking repertoire.

Sounds like it went down a treat Hoot :)

This does sound good, thanks Kades :)

This might be good if your guys like breakfast for dinner or lunch say on a week end.
We call eum Biscuit surprises
to 4 cups of biscuick in a med bowl stir mix and 1 cup of milk form a ball. Dough will be stiff and sticky. Turn onto lightly floured bread board. Knead 8-10 times til smooth.roll out dough to a rectangle shape make it about 1/3 inch thick. Spread 1/2 stick soft butter and then 1-lb.ground sausage over the dough. Sprinkle with1 cup of grated cheddar. Roll up jellyroll style. put on sprayed cookie sheet. Cover with parchment paper and put in frig 3-4 hrs. Take out of frig and cut into about oh 1/2 inch thick slices place on cookie sheet and freeze then put in sealable baggies to store in freezer til ready to use if using right away bake in preheated oven at 378 15-20 min. watch if your oven runs HOT. enjoy.
Sesame apple rings are great with pork or ham:core 3 red apples and cut 2-1/2 inch slices from the middle of each apple (dont peel) save rest of apple for something else like you salad brush apple slices on both sides with 1/4 cup melted butter and then coat with panko or bread crumbs Arrange in greased shallow baking dish then sprinkle with 1 tab. sugar or sugar sub and sprinkle on the sesame seeds bake in oven at 350 20 min. I'll look for some pork and beef ideas.
kades

I feel that we should use what is handy and at hand. So glad you liked the recipe and for letting me know.
kades

I think my review is there somewhere, Ma, but we tried it the same night and I couldn't agree more with Hoot. It was awesome and TB was able to eat it with no changes. I will be making this often! :)

I think my review is there somewhere, Ma, but we tried it the same night and I couldn't agree more with Hoot. It was awesome and TB was able to eat it with no changes. I will be making this often! :)
That's great Laurie. I'm happy I could give TB something that he likes and you don't have to jiggle around for him Yippeeee
ma

Back
Top Bottom