Clementine and Five-Spice Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Girl49

Cook
I'm in love...Anyone seen February issue of Eating Well magazine (get hard copy as recipes aren’t posted on Web site yet). The Clementine and Five-Spice Chicken is delectable, beautiful to look at, smells awesome and is healthy...We had clementines left over from Christmas day and found this way to use them. A little cilantro, a little toasted sesame oil, some fluffy brown basmati rice...The only thing "wrong" with this recipe is it's hard to stop at a single serving. Look for it, and try it! :chef:

Girl49 said:
I'm in love...Anyone seen February issue of Eating Well magazine (get hard copy as recipes aren’t posted on Web site yet). The Clementine and Five-Spice Chicken is delectable, beautiful to look at, smells awesome and is healthy...We had clementines left over from Christmas day and found this way to use them. A little cilantro, a little toasted sesame oil, some fluffy brown basmati rice...The only thing "wrong" with this recipe is it's hard to stop at a single serving. Look for it, and try it! :chef:

This sounds great, Girl! We have leftover Clems too.

I'm Scraping the Pan...

Dawgluver: I just actually almost licked the pan when I went to wash it. The sauce is so yummy. I didn't quite stoop that low...I used a spatula!!!:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom