Easiest chicken recipe on planet earth...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Phill, I know whatcha mean. We all get used to the environment we grow up in. I lived in the San Diego area for ten years and never got comfortable with the heat. I spent a week in Barstow and llived in the swimming pool. I spent a year in the Memphis area and suffered with both the heat and humidity. While there, we had a minor ice-storm that put a thin layer of ice on the roads. The whole town was closed down along with the streets. I drive through 3 foot drifts up here, and ice, well that's just another part of the road for 4 or 5 months out of the year. And I chuckle when I hear of bitter-cold temps of 40 degrees. To me, bitter cold is when it's so cold that my face hurts, instantly, and that doesn't happen until I encounter a brisk wind at temps under 5 degrees F. I and my kids have been known to camp out in tents and sleeping bags in sub-zero weather. I just couldn't camp in 110 degree weather. After about 90, I start melting. At 15 degrees, I'm thinking that I won't have to sweat that day if I'm doing good, physical work outside.

My DW on the other hand, well, she's a Southern California girl. She doesn't like anything under 70.:LOL:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom