Eggplant tomatoe spinich chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicilian

Assistant Cook
Im thinking of trying something new, a nice italian dish, I dont know if it's been made before, or if you've ever had it, cause I never have.

This is what I have so far, tell me your thought's, and if you think it will turnout good. I like to eat healthy, but still enjoy, so ill keep this nice and healthy. I've had eggplant before, but this is the first time im going to make it.

Recipe:
Boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tomatoes
LOTS of spinich
1 medium eggplant
5-6 cloves of garlic (love garlic)
1/4-1/3 of a white onion (optional still thinking)
Pepper, thyme, rosemary, little ceyenne or red for kick.
EVOO

I'll dice up the eggplant, than fry it up with some EVOO, and brown it, or carmalize it (while cooking up the chicken), than i'll add the tomatoes to the eggplant, and let it absorb and cook nicely with it.

Than serve the cooked chicken, and put the eggplant/tomatoe on top, or to the side. Adding the spinach to the mixture last, and letting it all flavor up, than saute it for 5-10 minutes, on low, so it all mixes, than serve it on top or to the side, like I said.

What do you think?

Have you thought about swapping the chicken and eggplant? Maybe try frying slabs of eggplant and pour the chicken, tomato, etc on top? With some melted Mozzy?

EDIT: OK, now I'm hungry. Thanks Alot!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom