Favorite Turkey Brand

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favorite is the brand on sale, Jennio last week at 35 cents a pound, and whatever was buy one get one free a few weeks ago. I am now the proud owner of 3 turkeys and 1 breast. Good thing I didn't get enough turkey at Thanksgiving.

I am curious to find out what brand of turkey that was he cooked that was 72 lbs. I use
to work for loveless ranches years ago and they had toms that would be close to 100lbs.
and I did`nt know anyone else had birds that big. because there`s were a special breed.

Did you get to taste one of the birds that were so huge? Just curious if any flavor? Would many people buy this bird that was almost 100 lbs.? Learn something new everyday.

Well I'm officially even more in love with Diestel Farms. We ordered one called a "wide breasted" turkey for Thanksgiving this year. Apparently they've bred a certain line of turkeys to have more white meat than normal.

Man, they weren't kidding! The breasts on it were HUGE and it had about twice as much white meat as a comparably sized normal turkey.

Back
Top Bottom