Fried Chicken Balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think your exactly right, PF. When you think about it, pulled pork or shredded cooked beef doesn't really stick together either. I'm sure ground chicken would work much better for forming the balls, I'm not sure about the cooking part though. They brown so quickly I'm not sure the chicken would be thoroughly cooked. Not unless you pre-cooked the balls and then breaded and fried them. Something to play with...

Hi pacanis! I tried your chicken balls recipe and put my own twist in it! I shredded the chicken and added smooth peanut butter with breadcrumbs and egg. I made the balls and crumbed them and then deep fried them. They came out perfectly. Thank you for the idea!

The title of this one reminded me of a time at a restaurant in Pismo Beach, CA. I was sitting at the bar having a late lunch. Two ladies were sitting just down the bar from us. They ordered the turkey nuts from the bar menu. They ate the first basket in no time (small basket) and ordered another. When the second one came they started eating them but a bit slower. They asked the bartender what were the turkey nuts made from? He answered turkey nuts. They got a funny look on there faces. Continued to eat... When the basket was almost empty they asked again which part of the turkey the nuts came from. The bar tender grabbed the part and said the NNNUUUUTTTTSSS. One of the ladies ran to the bathroom.........

:cool: :LOL: :angel:

I need to try these Pac. They sound wonderful. I love Frank's and will look for the buffalo sauce. Thank you for the idea!!

Fantastic idea PF!!

Let me know if they cook through without the breading burning. That was my only thought to this. Otherwise they would sure hold together better. I don't fry raw meats, so have no clue.

Totally off topick. Sorry about that, but, how do you post all those comments for each picture? I cannot figure out.

Totally off topick. Sorry about that, but, how do you post all those comments for each picture? I cannot figure out.

Upload all your pics to the site like normal and close out that window.
There is a paperclip (attachment symbol) up in the advanced textfield toolbar, just right of the smiley face. Click on it and it will let you choose the pictures individually to insert. Then you can put them anywhere you want and change the order if you wish.

Back
Top Bottom