Harry's chicken in vinegar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just added the two for a fiver poussins to my online order and some eschalion shallots so I can make this at the weekend . Scrummy and a swig of sherry for the cook! Fresh tuna steaks tonight with a lime and caper vinagrette . Oh and there is a big ball yellow thing in the sky ! Whoop whoop !

Just added the two for a fiver poussins to my online order and some eschalion shallots so I can make this at the weekend . Scrummy and a swig of sherry for the cook! Fresh tuna steaks tonight with a lime and caper vinagrette . Oh and there is a big ball yellow thing in the sky ! Whoop whoop !
yellow ball in sky to be sure,nice & warm here too.take some pics of your tuna hun

I buy the cheapest Sherry they have at the SAQ (provincially run liquor stores). It's $9.95 for a 750 ml bottle, so not that bad. I am completely unfamiliar with sherry, except for cooking with it. I tasted this stuff and it's good enough to drink, so it's good enough to cook with.
hmmm,so approx 40% more than here? not up to date with exchange rates.but that ain't too bad tax.i am going to try the balsamico/wine mix too...never know,might have hit on something & if not i'll have have a bottle of plonko collapso to drown me sorrows!

ok, now i need to start a "harry's recipes" file on my 'puter.

another good one, har. copied and saved, unfagged.

Back
Top Bottom