"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Chicken, Turkey & other Fowl
Old 04-18-2013, 10:47 AM   #11
Looks very tasty!!!

Larry Wolfe
The Wolfe Pit Blogspot
LarryWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 05:59 AM   #12
Chef Extraordinaire
Originally Posted by jennyema View Post

She said cut the chicken into cups but I think she probably means cubes. With pieces that small baking for an hour is way too long. You could roast a whole chicken in an hour.

Also can't figure out why it's called sesame chicken.
Yes, I too thought it must be cubes

All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt
Kylie1969 is offline   Reply With Quote

chicken, recipe, homemade

Homemade Sesame Chicken [CENTER][U][B]Home-made Sesame Chicken [/B][/U] [B]Chicken [/B]3-4 boneless chicken breasts salt & pepper 1 cup cornstarch 2 eggs, beaten 1/4 cup canola oil [B]Sweet & Sour Sauce [/B]3/4 cup sugar 4 tbsp ketchup 1/2 cup vinegar 1 tbsp soy sauce 1 tsp garlic salt Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Rinse your chicken breast in water and then cut them into cubes (I normally use chicken tenders and chop them into smaller pieces) Season with salt and pepper to taste. Dip chicken into cornstarch to coat then dip into the eggs. Heat 1/4 cup oil in a large skillet and cook your chicken until browned but not cooked through. Place the chicken in a 9x13 greased baking dish. Mix all of your sauce ingredients in a bowl with a whisk and then pour evenly over the chicken. Bake for one hour an during the baking process you will need to turn the chicken every 15 minutes. [/CENTER] 3 stars 1 reviews