Hot wing taste with boneless breast on any (george, etc...) grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2cookis2havefun2

Assistant Cook
I sometimes like to eat hot wings but they don't have a lot of meat for the work.
I finally experimented and came up with a fast way to get the taste and leave out the bones.

I use chicken breasts cut up into 1 1/2 to 2 inch strips. I soak them in a mixture of melted lowfat margarine and texas pete hot sauce (you can also use barbeque sauce if prefered). I then just put them on the george foreman grill and make sure after 2 minutes to rebaste them with the sauce and finish cooking. The taste of hot wings without the bone waste. This will also work on the regular grill if you use fork perferated aluminum foil.

I hope you like this. Good luck.

Thanks for sharing your idea 2cook.
Will have to give this a try for the wing lovers in our gang.

kadesma:)

I will have to try this. It would be less messy also--a bonus since I sometimes eat them at the computer! I go through tons of napkins then!!

:) Barbara

I do the same with my boneless chicken wings, though I use Franks hot sauce and some butter. First I dip the pieces in egg and then flour and brown them. Next I just dip them in the hot sauce and bake for maybe 10 minutes. Someone on here gave me this recipe but I cannot recall who it may have been.

Amber, Lived so long and NEVER KNEW you could get boneless chicken wings. It's ok not to know the "someone" who gave you the recipe...looking forward to trying. Thank you.......Thank you again.

Back
Top Bottom