Here's the simplest recipe I found in an online search. If you don't have all the spices, just salt and pepper will be OK. You can make the crumbs by putting the crsipy bread in a ziplock bag and rolling over the bag with a rolling pin if you don't have a food processor. Then your crumbs will already be in the bag and you can just add the spices without making a mess.
Crunchy Chicken Nuggets
What you need
* Oil in a spray bottle- try to use olive oil
* 7 slices whole-wheat bread
* 3/4 tsp. salt
* 3/4 tsp. paprika
* 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
* 1/4 tsp. pepper
* 1 egg
* 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves, cut into 1 1/2" pieces
What you do:
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line two baking sheets with foil; spray with oil and set aside. Place bread slices directly on oven rack and bake 5 to 6 minutes per side, until crisp.
2. Break bread into pieces and place in bowl of food processor; process until crumbs are formed. Add salt, paprika, garlic powder, and pepper. Pulse to combine. Transfer to large resealable plastic bag.
3. In large bowl, beat egg; add chicken pieces and stir well. Transfer chicken pieces, 10 at a time, to bag; toss to coat evenly.
4. Arrange on prepared baking sheets. Lightly spray with oil.
5. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until browned, crispy, and cooked through.
Makes 45 to 48 nuggets
from the "Mom-to-Mom Recipe Library" at www.homeschoolzone.com
(I can't believe I'm passing something on that so blatantly plays on the stereotype that only mothers fix their children's food. Dads cook too!)