ISO Rotisserie Chicken help!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Seeking Chx Rub Subforum

Alix said:
So many ways you could go debbie. You could go the lemony route, and use lemon and assorted green herbs (thyme, rosemary etc) or you could go the garlic/onion/salt route. Thats how I would go. Do you ever make rubs? I think that might be yummy for you too. Go take a look at the rub subforum and search out a chicken rub. That would spice things up for you.

Will someone please send me the link to the rub subforum. My search is futile. Thanks.

h2oct said:
Will someone please send me the link to the rub subforum. My search is futile. Thanks.

H2, you might want to look at the forum listings at the left of your main page and find the sauces, marinades, and rubs section. If you don't find what you are looking for there, you could PM Alix and ask her.

Hope you find what you are looking for. Is there a particular rub you want?

I do my rotisserie chicken by shaking on some salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika. I don't measure the amounts but I do use the ingredients liberally. I'm sorry but I forget who posted it originally but I remember getting this combination of spices for my chicken right here at DC and I've never tried it any other way because it comes out so tasty and tender.

Back
Top Bottom