Looking for good chick recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have bonless, skinless chicken breasts. I'm looking for a easy recipe( I'm a lazy cook) with not a lot of ingredients.
Most of the time I bake it in either catalina dressing or ranch dressing. I need something new. Thanks guys!!!!

Ok, here's a real response to your question. This technique for making "fried Chicken" was taught me by my wife some thirty years back, who learned it from her mother. To date, I have not found a technique that makes better fried chicken, and I've tried more than I care to count.

This works equally well for skin-on, skin-off, bone in, boneless.

Preheat the oven to 375' F. Make an eggwash from 1 extra-large egg and 1/8 cup milk. Place 2 cups All-Purpose flour, along with 2 tsp salt (and any other seasonings that suit your fancy) into a shaker bag. Heat cooking oil in a large, heavy fry9ing pan until fragrant. Place the chicken into the egg-wash, making sure to coat completely. Drop in shake bag and shake until eveny coated. Remove and shake excess flour from chicken. Place 3 to 4 pieces into the hot oil, making sure not to overcrowd the pan. Turn when the flour jsut begins to brown. Place the pieces onto a foil-line jelly-roll pan. Lightly salt and place all into the oven. Bake for 40 minutes. Remove and serve hot.

This chicken is light, extremely juicy, and wll flavored. Your family, and/or guests will rave about it. I promise. You won't be dissapointed.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Back
Top Bottom