06-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: ...lala land..............
Our chicken from tonight.
My husband told me to do this post.
On occasion something really hits him.
And it's not me.
1. Chicken thighs boneless-skinless rinsed/patted dry [6 to a package]
2. 3 T each: ranch dressing + ketchup in zipper bag
3. lime seasoning from CostCo, doused over both sides of chicken
4. Chicken in zipper, zip closed and massage
5. Refridge overnight
6. NYT croutons [from last night] originally it was 'everything' NYT bread. Toasted in the oven wih house herbs butter parm cheese. Put into Cuisinart with house herbs consisting of parsley/sage/rosemary/thyme and pulsed until bread crumb consistency.
7. Chicken out of marinade, breaded with crumbs, baked for 40 minutes @ 375° [no drizzle of butter Stine]
This was so good, so full of flavor and such a mistake waiting to happen, remember, I posted that I wasn't sure any of this would work and it became a work in progress.
My husband said,"Honey, you need to post that you made
Scarborough Faire Chicken."
I thought that was pretty cute of him to come up with.
...Trials travel best when you're taking the transportation known as prayer...SLRC