Rec; Baked chicken & orange sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Easy and tasty, we like it with steamed asparagus and a fruit salad and rolls.
For the chicken
2/3-c. seasoned bread crumbs, panko as is I love
2/3-c. fresh grated parmesan cheese
2/3-c. toasted sesame seeds
6- bonless chicken breasts
1/4-c. melted butter
combine bread crumbs,cheese,sesame seeds and mix, then coat the chix in the butter and dip into dry mix and place into a buttered baking dish in single layer. Bake at 350 for about 1 hour or til cooked through.
Sauce
1-10 oz. jar currant jelly
3-Tab. sherry
1/2-tea. tabasco
1/2-tea.ginger, I used grated fresh but powdered will work1-6oz.can frozen oj concentrate, thawed
combine jelly,sherry,tabasco and ginger in saucepan and mix well.Add OJ gradually stirring constantly. Bring to boil over med. heat stirring frequently serve with your chicken. 6 servings
enjoy,
kadesma

Michelemarie said:
MMmmmmm - that sounds good, just copied and pasted! Also, made your artichoke bread - girlfriend, one of my favorites! Thank you!
You're welcome, I'm so glad you like the bread:) The chicken is pretty easy and once in the oven, you can do other things til it's ready. We have it every so often, when I have the grandkids here and they are a handful, I get Cade to help me and Ethan of course has to grab a chair and watch, I put Carson in a playpen and Olivia in her swing and we make chicken and orange sauce :LOL: People think I'm nuts but it's fun.

kadesma:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom