Recipe for a Chicken pocket sandwich?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

my_psychosis

Senior Cook
I tried those "Spinach Artichoke Chicken Lean Pockets" and I thought they were OK. I decided home made would be awesome. Does any body have or know were I can get a recipe? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! :chef:

Well, how about if you make one of the many spinach-artichoke dip recipes online (here's one: Hot Spinach-Artichoke Dip Recipe : Paula Deen : Food Network) making sure the right cheese is in it, then grill some chicken, and make a calzone out of it?

I've never had a Hot Pocket, so I don't know what the "pocket" is made out of - I'm just guessing it's pizza dough?

Actually, this sounds like a great idea to me! :)

Lee

I've never had a Hot Pocket, so I don't know what the "pocket" is made out of - I'm just guessing it's pizza dough?

I don't either, but I've made something similar using that bisquit dough you get in tubes. Just grab a couple and ball it together, then roll out flat. Put your filling on one side, fold over and pinch with the ends of a fork, and bake.

All right! Thanks guys. Both those ideas help me. Now I just gotta go grocery shopping. :chef:
(PS QSis I think it is just pizza dough)

Back
Top Bottom