"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Recipes & Ingredients > Chicken, Turkey & other Fowl

Old 10-02-2011, 01:17 PM   #1
Sous Chef

Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Baked Chicken

Super-easy - and easy to keep the ingredients on hand:
Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Baked Chicken
four (6 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 cup mayonnaise
cup chopped roasted red pepper
cup chopped artichoke hearts
cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 tsp lemon zest
1 tbsp lemon juice
tsp salt
1 tsp pepper

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place breasts in a greased baking dish. In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Divide topping equally among the 4 breasts. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until done. Move the baking dish to the top rack of the oven and broil for 2-5 minutes or until starting to brown and bubble. Serves 4.
Baking in a convection oven allows for browning without need to brown under broiler.

Old 10-03-2011, 02:34 PM   #2
Executive Chef

Wow SharonT, you're on a roll!

This one is a keeper for me. I love artichokes, as well as every other ingredient in this one.

Thanks again! Keep em comin!!!!

Old 10-03-2011, 03:41 PM   #3
Sous Chef

I never fail to find at least one thing to save to my recipe files whenever I log in. But it has been too long since I shared some of my favorites. :)

Tags
artichokes, chicken, chicken breast, pepper, recipe

Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Baked Chicken Super-easy - and easy to keep the ingredients on hand: [B][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Baked Chicken [/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]four (6 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts[/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]1 cup mayonnaise [/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] cup chopped roasted red pepper [/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] cup chopped artichoke hearts[/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] cup shredded Parmesan cheese[/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]1 tsp lemon zest [/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]1 tbsp lemon juice [/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] tsp salt[/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]1 tsp pepper[/SIZE][/FONT][/I] [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place breasts in a greased baking dish. In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Divide topping equally among the 4 breasts. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until done. Move the baking dish to the top rack of the oven and broil for 2-5 minutes or until starting to brown and bubble. Serves 4.[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Baking in a convection oven allows for browning without need to brown under broiler.[/SIZE][/FONT] 3 stars 1 reviews