Spicy Wings TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
This we have often during the summer. it is great but add red pepper flakes and you have a winner,
You will need to mix together 1-1/2 c.each OJ,soy sauce and brown sugar packed, 6-8 minced cloves of garlic The zest of 2 oranges, 1/4 or 1/2 tea. red pepper flakes 1-1-1/2 inch fresh ginger peel and minceput this into a heavy saucepan,Heat through and stir to dissolve sugar,Remove from heat and let cool.Place 40 drumettes in bowl pour cooled marinade over them. Turning to coat each chicken piece, Cover the dish and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Preheat oven to 375 remove wings from marinade do not discard marinademarrange wings on oiled bake sheet.Bake turning over 3 times for about 45 min.or til glossy place on serving platter and scatter 5-6 sliced green onion on top garnish with the oranges you've peeled and cut into sections.Serve immediately with plenty of napkins.
kadesma;)

sounds delicious..may have to try those this weekend. I'm a little confused though about the part that you don't throw away the marinade. Do i baste with it?

sounds delicious..may have to try those this weekend. I'm a little confused though about the part that you don't throw away the marinade. Do i baste with it?
Keep the marinade and turn the wings 3 times basting each time for 45 min. Sorry, I forgot to add that to the recipe. Must be old age:LOL:
kadesma

lol...thanks...I thought it was my "old" age that just wasn't getting. Those really sounds tasty!

This sounds delicious. My boy loves spicy chicken, I have to try it this week

Back
Top Bottom