Tequila-Lime Grilled Chicken Breasts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeekinz

Washing Up
Place 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts in a large zip lock bag. Add: the juice from 3 limes, 1 t fresh black pepper, 1 t. kosher salt, 1 1/2 oz Tequila, 1 1/2 T waasabi ginger sauce.

Marinate for at least 30 minutes then grill. With any marinated meat that will be grilled, I pour the remaining marinade over the meat to get some nice flavorful flare-ups.

(sorry no pics this time)

Bon Appetite.

Sounds very tasty! Could I substitute fresh ginger and wasabi paste for the wasabi ginger sauce?
Thanks for sharing - we are always looking for new things on the grill!

Sounds very tasty! Could I substitute fresh ginger and wasabi paste for the wasabi ginger sauce?

You can substitute anything you little heart desires. :chef:

The prepared sauce I used was pretty mild so go easy on the wasabi. :mrgreen:

Only use a teeny tiny bit of ginger, you don't want to mask the lime, and espescially the tequila flavors. ;)

We sliced up the leftovers for a lunch salad. Field greens, radish, chicken, red onion, feta, cucumber.

You can substitute anything you little heart desires. :chef:

The prepared sauce I used was pretty mild so go easy on the wasabi. :mrgreen:

Only use a teeny tiny bit of ginger, you don't want to mask the lime, and espescially the tequila flavors. ;)

Thank you! I like the idea of the ginger and wasabi flavors but know I can't find that [sauce] around here. I will remember to go light so we can taste everything.

Thank you again!

Thank you! I like the idea of the ginger and wasabi flavors but know I can't find that [sauce] around here. I will remember to go light so we can taste everything.

Thank you again!

I was thinking about this thread this morning.

Only use 1/2 or less teaspoon each of the wasabi and ginger. The jarred sauce is VERY mild in flavor. Also, maybe add 1 tablespoon of honey to the marinade.

Let me know how it comes out. :chef:

Back
Top Bottom