Tequila Taco Chicken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wyogal

Head Chef
Here's what's for supper:
Chicken tenders are marinating in tequila, oil, home blend chili powder, onion and garlic pwd., cumin, paprika, oregano. I'll put them on skewers and grill.
Sauce: fresh tomatoes (peeled, seeded), variety of fresh peppers (some mild, some hot), onion, garlic clove, oregano, cumin seed, vinegar, oil. Pureed in blender, simmering in crock pot.
I'll serve it with tortillas, pinto beans.

Holy moly. I think I just drooled on my keyboard. That sounds magnificent. My chicken roasting on the BBQ looks positively boring now.

Thanks! I've got a can of pinto and a can of black beans simmering with a mild green chili and half an onion, diced; used a can of chicken broth for the liquid (I drain my canned beans). I have corn and flour shells, will fry them up, shred some lettuce, use up the rest of the shredded colby/jack cheese in the fridge.

I'll keep that in mind for the leftovers of this chicken that I'm roasting. I'm going out of town for a bit, but I'll leave stuff for Ken to put together while we're away. Man does your dinner sound yummy.

Here's a picture, nothing fancy.

Attachments

• IMG_8525.jpg
    IMG_8525.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 223
Back
Top Bottom