- Olive oil: one tablespoon
- Fresh sliced spinach: three cups
- Fresh oregano sliced: one table spoon
- Two percent reduced fat milk: half cup
- Shredded cheddar cheese : four ounces (one cup)
- Chafed Parmesan cheese (fresh): two ounces (half cup)
- Finely divided mushrooms: three cups
- Grounded black pepper : 1/4 teaspoon
- Freshly Cooked penne : four cups
- Chicken breast, boneless and roasted skinless : two cups
- Carton two percent low fat cheese: sixteen ounce
- Sliced onion : one cup
- Cooking spray
- Undiluted , condensed, reduced sodium cream of chicken soup : 10 3/4-ounce
- Sliced red bell pepper : one cup
- Firstly heat to oven at 425°.
- Afterwards heat the olive oil in big coated skillet that is coated with the cooking spray at a normal high temperature. Then make the addition of mushrooms, bell pepper and onion, and then fry for four to five minutes. After that, supplement oregano, spinach and black pepper. Finally just fry for three minutes.
Process the cottage cheese till it gets smooth by placing it in a food processor. Then add cottage to spinach mixture, ¾ cup of cheddar cheese , pasta , soup in a bowl , milk and ¼ cup of parmesan cheese. Spoon the mixture into a quart baking dish that is coated with the cooking spray. Spread the remaining parmesan and cheddar cheese and then in the end bake them at 425° till they get little brown.