Turkey Strata

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zhizara

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
The first leftover turkey dinner will be Turkey Strata.

Layer in loaf pan:

Stuffing
Turkey
Gravy
Green beans (or other veg.)
Gravy
Stuffing on top

Cover with foil and put in fridge overnight to let the flavors do their thing.

Warm in 350° oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil, and brown stuffing as needed (or not).:chef:

Nice. I will copy and paste. I am going to have to get me a turkey soon!:chef: Thanks!

I'm really looking forward to this. I'm planning to make a Turkey Ala King topped with cornbread batter.

Baked according to cornbread mix instructions, it always comes out perfect cornbread on top.:chef:

That sounds very good. Very similar to a dish I made after Thanksgiving with my leftover turkey. Mine had mashed potatoes as the top layer with cheddar cheese sprinkled on. Even the leftovers made good leftovers :)

That sounds very good. Very similar to a dish I made after Thanksgiving with my leftover turkey. Mine had mashed potatoes as the top layer with cheddar cheese sprinkled on. Even the leftovers made good leftovers :)

When I first made this and let it sit in the fridge overnight before heating, it tasted better than the original dinner.:chef:

All your talk of turkey on these treads got me hungry for Thanksgiving. I got a turkey breast since there's just the 2 of us. Will cook it when we get back from our trip next week.

I just ate a quarter loaf slice of the turkey strata and it was wonderful, as expected. I can eat on that for another day, and maybe get a chance to let the kitchen STAY clean for awhile. Stuffing is messy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom