What to do with this chicken I have.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jujube246

Assistant Cook
Hello all... So I am a little stumped on what to do with this chicken I have. I had some garlic i sauteed and then used some oil..to make garlic oil the other day... So i saved it and used it on this chicken breast that i have... Now i added a little chicken stock to make it not so garlicy.... Now I have no clue on what to do with it... Maybe someone can throw out some ideas for me... This would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

JuJu I am heavily into crab at present so if the breast is raw make a pocket in it and stuff it with crab meat and diced apple, wrap in bacon and pan fry till crisp then flambe with calvados. Take out a finish in the oven. Fry cubed apple in the pan juices and de glaze with chicken stock then add creme frais to make the sauce. I do this with pork chops and fillet so it should work with chicken.

Brown the breast in a pan..., remove breast, saute mushrooms and onions in drippings, add flour, let flour cook, add chicken stock , let thicken. Put breast back into sauce and let simmer til cooked . Add peas (optional), two tablespoons of flavored cream cheese, let blend, and serve over rice.

Thinly sliced, on a salad of romaine lettuce and Roma tomato wedges, with a white balsamic vinaigrette and sprinkled liberally with parmigiano reggiano.

Poppy Seed Chicken!

PoppySeedChicken.jpg

Back
Top Bottom