I appreciate everybody's concern.. Works been ramping up for inspections and we've had several exercises preparing for these inspections. On top of this Internet at work has been down due to a lightning strike. I am fine. Other than a small contingent that went to Los Alamos, NM for the fires, we've stayed on base. Here we go.
Originally Posted by Barbara L
1. Who was your favorite teacher in school, and why?
2. If money were no object and you had a year to do anything at all you wanted, what would you do?
3. How do you want to be remembered when you are gone?
4. Would you get more satisfaction from preparing a perfect meal for ten people or from teaching those ten people how to prepare that meal?
1. I've had many great teachers throughout my schooling.. Mrs. Holm, my 5th grade teacher stands out as someone that never let me back down from a challenge and always knew my potential.
2. I know this sounds crazy as I'd lived here before for 8 years, I'd love to go back to Japan and live there, traveling all over the country and experiencing everything all over again. Festivals.. foods.. friends.. it'd be an expensive trip to do nowadays.. but I'd do it over again in a heartbeat.
3. I've done many things in my life that I am proud of. Always on the lookout for the other guy. I've served my country honorably, I've volunteered for a few years as a firefighter in my community before I got hired full time. I'd like to be remembered that I've chosen and guided my life to help others.
4. Though I've come to the realization that I don't have the patience to teach, I'd rather teach those ten people how to cook the meal.. "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."
Originally Posted by purple.alien.giraffe
Do you have any pets?
Sweet or sour?
What personality trait do you most value in yourself?
I have 3 dogs. Yubee and Mima are Chihuahua sisters from the same litter. They are mama's girls.. Cooper is my baby. She is a Labrador/Weimaraner mix that my girlfriend and I adopted from a rescue last year.
Sweet.. Always sweet...
I would have to say that I take ownership in whatever I do, be it good or bad.
Originally Posted by betterthanabox
If you could live one day in another person's shoes, who would you pick and why?
Bill Gates.. I'd donate half of my money to myself..