"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Discuss Cooking Community Forums > Member Spotlight

Old 07-02-2011, 01:08 PM   #1
Ogress Supreme

Site Administrator

Getting to Know - .lavieenrose.

1. What is your favorite thing to cook/bake?

2. What music do you listen to?

3. Who is your hero and why?

Old 07-02-2011, 09:14 PM   #2
Executive Chef

Cut flowers or potted plants?
Do you have a favorite fruit and if so, what is it?
What personality trait do you most value in yourself?

Old 07-03-2011, 12:14 AM   #3
Traveling Welcome Wagon

1. Who was your favorite teacher in school, and why?

2. If money were no object and you had a year to do anything at all you wanted, what would you do?

3. How do you want to be remembered when you are gone?

4. Would you get more satisfaction from preparing a perfect meal for ten people or from teaching those ten people how to prepare that meal?
Old 07-03-2011, 08:08 AM   #4
Cook

What makes you happy?
Old 07-03-2011, 04:10 PM   #5
Senior Cook

If you could live one day in another person's shoes, who would you pick and why?

betterthanabox.org
betterthanabox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:22 AM   #6
Assistant Cook

1. What is your favorite thing to cook/bake? I really enjoy making ice cream! I know it doesn't technically count as cooking but I love how you can really play around with ingredients and flavors.

2. What music do you listen to? I literally listen to everything. I love love love music. I have everything from Lady Antebellum to Michael Jackson to Trapt to Nelly to Beethoven on my iTunes.

3. Who is your hero and why? This is a hard one. I can't honestly say I have a hero, I have a lot of people I look up to, from my dad to celebrities. I look up to people who are driven, people who work hard to achieve their dreams.

4. Cut flowers or potted plants? I do not have a green thumb! I wish I did though, I really want to start a garden and grow my own fruits and vegetables.

5. Do you have a favorite fruit and if so, what is it? Hmmm... I'd probably have to say grapes. They're the perfect summer treat, sweet and juicy. They're even delicious frozen. Or dipped into peanut butter... think PB&J.

6. What personality trait do you most value in yourself? My loyalty I suppose. I'm really loyal to my family and friends, I'll always be there for them and I'll always protect them. They're what are most important to me.

7. Who was your favorite teacher in school, and why? I don't have one, none of my teachers have ever made that much of an influence on me.

8. If money were no object and you had a year to do anything at all you wanted, what would you do? Move to California, buy a craftsman bungalow and fix it up to turn it into my dream home. Oh and donate some of it or whatever (lol, I kid, I would donate some to my favorite charities but that's what I should have said first)

9. How do you want to be remembered when you are gone? I want people to remember my personality, my kindness and drive.

10. Would you get more satisfaction from preparing a perfect meal for ten people or from teaching those ten people how to prepare that meal? Good question! I'd have to say preparing the perfect meal for 10, I love when people enjoy my cooking it would be awesome if 10 people enjoyed it!

11. What makes you happy? Chocolate! (Oh and my family and friends, doesn't take much to make me happy)

12. If you could live one day in another person's shoes, who would you pick and why? This is tough but I'd have to say Lisa Origliasso, she's one of the lead singers in my favorite band. It would be nice to see what its like to be insanely gorgeous for a day, to be able to sing, live in Australia, and have a twin sister. I know that sounds completely corny but really living in anyone else's shoes for a day would be interesting. Either her or a guy... just want to see the world from the opposite gender's point of view. Ha!