Chicken Sandwich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Cook 4 slices of bacon til crisp. Remove from skillet saving 2 Tab. of the drippings. Take 2 large boneless skinless breast halves 4 oz. each, place between pieces of plastic wrap beat the heck out of the chix til its about 1/4 in thick. Cook in the drippings til tender turn once. after removing from pan brush with about 1/2 tab. of honey and top with a slice of Monterey Jack or Swiss and then slice 2 kaiser or french rolls butter after toasting Spread with Dijon or coarse grain mustard put on a slice of tomato,the bacon, 1/2 of a small avocado slightly mashed some alfalfa sprouts and a thin slice of red or sweet onion. serve with potato chips, and a cup of cold strawberries and grapes. Enjoy
kades.

Cook 4 slices of bacon til crisp. Remove from skillet saving 2 Tab. of the drippings. Take 2 large boneless skinless breast halves 4 oz. each, place between pieces of plastic wrap beat the heck out of the chix til its about 1/4 in thick. Cook in the drippings til tender turn once. after removing from pan brush with about 1/2 tab. of honey and top with a slice of Monterey Jack or Swiss and then slice 2 kaiser or french rolls butter after toasting Spread with Dijon or coarse grain mustard put on a slice of tomato,the bacon, 1/2 of a small avocado slightly mashed some alfalfa sprouts and a thin slice of red or sweet onion. serve with potato chips, and a cup of cold strawberries and grapes. Enjoy
kades.
That sounds better than ANY chicken sandwich I've ever had in Bama! Thank you so much!!! :yum:

Sounds decadent...saving it for when I feel like I've been very, very good about watching my fat intake and can indulge in having some bacon!

I actually bought a pound of bacon this month. I did up two slices the other day. Son #1 will get the rest. I had my fill. :rolleyes:
I often just get those pieces from the butchers case. cheap,tasty and the amounts I feel I need.
kades

What a lovely sounding meal! I'm having a chicken sandwich tonight, but I'm afraid it isn't going to be quite that fancy.
Connie,
Chicken is pretty good but needs something to liven it up. And I can't handle a thick piece of it. Pound it out and then it's for me....perfect.
cj

Back
Top Bottom