I have a few, too:
- open-faced roast turkey with gravy on white bread with mashed potatoes and more gravy on the side
- meatball sub with marinara and melted mozzarella, which I'm having for lunch today
- grilled panini with 3-cheese bread, roasted chicken strips, roasted red pepper and mustard
- pan bagnat based on this recipe - Recipes : Pan Bagnat : Food Network
- with grilled chicken strips, roasted red peppers, provolone cheese and sliced tomatoes for the filling
- There's a local restaurant that has a Turkey-Apple Club sandwich that I love - roast turkey breast with thin slices of sweet apple, white cheddar, leaf lettuce, tomato and mayo on a triple layer of apple bread.
This thread is great - we're getting ready to renovate our kitchen this summer, so these ideas for different sandwiches will come in real handy for easy dinners.