Flat Bread Ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kylie,

Greatly prepared Foccacia does not need anything except Evoo, sea salt and herbs to one´s liking ...

There is a difference between a Foccacia, diverse types of flat bread and numerous types of Pizza ...

Less is more, in my opinion on Foccacia ...

Have lovely August,
Margi.

The Classic Focaccia alla Puttanesca.
When your dough has risen, press down with your finger, scatter kalamata olives, capers, anchovies or salted sardines, oregano and chilli flakes, splash with evoo and bake.:)

Cut it in triangles & serve warm with lamb skewers & yogurt sauce.

Cover with sliced tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil. Top with grilled eggplant, bell peppers, garlic, & black olives. Drizzle with more oil & bake. Serve warm, cut in squares.

Make caprese sandwiches & serve cut in triangles.

Thank goodness there are no more replies. I was afraid I'd drool on my computer. LOL I've learned a lot though. I thought flatbread and pita bread were the same, thanks for the lesson. :)

The Classic Focaccia alla Puttanesca.
When your dough has risen, press down with your finger, scatter kalamata olives, capers, anchovies or salted sardines, oregano and chilli flakes, splash with evoo and bake.:)
Bolas here is one I did for the nurses at my diylasis center and for my guys here at home. Make your focaccia, when it has risen in the pan, make your paw prints in it ,then sprinkle with salt, now in the dimples from the paw prints put red and green seedless grapes, in every other dimple then go back and insert very small , young tender rosemary pieces. back as usual. The grapes are so good and juicy and the rosemary gives that sweet piny taste to every thing. I love it this way.Then brush with a good measure of evoo.
kades

Thanks Kades I never thought of that.Did we have a conversation some time ago about how we both drown our plain foca in evoo?

Thanks Kades I never thought of that.Did we have a conversation some time ago about how we both drown our plain foca in evoo?
Possibley we did. I couldn't live without evoo on my foccacia alond with extra salt. It makes for a winner.
kades

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom