Grilled Cheese Sandwiches on hamburger buns?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This sounded interesting, so I gave it a shot. I made the grilled cheese in my panini press out of commercial Texas toast. I know from experience that it will turn out thin-as-a-pancake.

That's how I was envisioning it, Jet. Still I think it would not be an easy sandwich to eat without a fork and knife. :pig:

not sure, but that breading thread that was just on the last couple of days...

That's how I was envisioning it, Jet. Still I think it would not be an easy sandwich to eat without a fork and knife. :pig:

It was thin enough that I had absolutely no problems just picking it up and eating it.

you people are making me crazy!! :LOL: i am going to do this over the weekend. i have a cast iron griddle and a cast iron grill press
img_826297_0_709de4df47247fa4f5d8d9ad6a361b33.jpg

i am going to make a grilled cheese and bacon sandwich and a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich. a nice juicy burger, sauted onions, large pickle chips and Tabasco brand spicey ketchup (which isn't to hot just the right amount of spicey).

now that sounds yummy! i'll let ya know how it works out and post a pic. if my family lets me do it!! LOL :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom