Hot turkey wrap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ingredients:
a wrap
a half pound of Turkey
a package of American cheese
a bottle of franks hot sauce

directions:

:chef: first you need to heat up the turkey in a pan for about 25 - 30 minutes.
than you need to open up your package of wraps and take one out.
than you need to put 1 wrap on a plate and lay out 2 slices of American cheese on it, than put the heated Turkey on top of the cheese on the wrap.
than you take the Franks hot sauce and you put some of that on top of the heated turkey and cheese on the wrap. :) and last but not least you enjoy the food!

LOL no Shaws is just a regular grocery store

shredded turkey is at the deli counter at Shaws its a grocery store. its in NO way a specialty store LOL:chef:

Are you talking thinly sliced turkey cut so thin it's "shaved" or something like this:

shredded%20turkey.jpg

i am embrrassed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i said "shredded" my parents came and asked me what i ment by "shredded" and apparently its called "shaved turkey" i ment "shaved Turkey" i am embarrassed LOL:ermm:

when i said "shredded" my parents came and asked me what i ment by "shredded" and apparently its called "shaved turkey" i ment "shaved Turkey" i am embarrassed LOL:ermm:
Don't be embarrassed. Shaved turkey does make a lot of sense which is what I was trying to get at. Shaved turkey is regularly available at most deli counters. Shredded turkey is something a home cook could do themselves but not necessarily readily available for purchase especially at a deli counter. Shredding meat takes a long time.

well all that aside, this sounds like a yummy and quick recipe. thanks for posting. I LOVE franks hot sauce so I will ate anything with it! Thanks again.

i made the recipe!!

this recipe i did not find i created it. i made it one day and i just loved it! it did come out awesome! but i am not saying i was the first to ever come up with the idea. so yeah.:chef:

this recipe i did not find i created it. i made it one day and i just loved it! it did come out awesome! but i am not saying i was the first to ever come up with the idea. so yeah.:chef:

most "original" recipes are just a take on a method. I make spaghetti according to the method millions of people make it...but the ingredients I add and how much I use...makes it unique. It makes it mine. You may not have invented the turkey wrap...but you did make come up with this on your own. And it sounds wonderful...so give yourself a little more cred. k? :)

Back
Top Bottom