Panino Sandwich TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Take this on a picnic even if it's under a tree in your back yard. Make a dressing of 1 clove crushed garlic,1/4 c.evoo,2 Tab. white balsamic or vinegar of your choice,dried oregano I use about a 1/2 tea. put your dressing in a bowl and whisk. Then pour the half of the dressing over the sides of the bread both sides. now layer the bread with 2 sliced tomatoes, 1 can of anchovies,about 8 slices of mozzerella, a few thin slices of red and yellow peppers, now put on several layers of paper thin prosciutto be sure to drizzle each layer with the remaining dressing. Wrap in foil and weigh the sandwich down. Let stand weighed down at room temp for 2 hours or in the refrigerator overnight. when ready to eat cut into 3 inch wide sandwiches this should serve 4 I love this sammie and find it gets better the longer it stand.
enjoy
kades

Last edited:
Take this on a picnic even if it's under a tree in your back yard. Make a dressing of 1 clove crushed garlic,1/4 c.evoo,2 Tab. white balsamic or vinegar of your choice,dried oregano I use about a 1/2 tea. put your dressing in a bowl and whisk. Then pour the half of the dressing over the sides of the bread both sides. now layer the bread with 2 sliced tomatoes, 1 can of anchovies,about 8 slices of mozzerella, a few thin slices of red and yellow peppers, now put on several layers of paper thin prosciutto be sure to drizzle each layer with the remaining dressing. Wrap in foil and weigh the sandwich down. Let stand weighed down at room temp for 2 hours or in the refrigerator overnight. when ready to eat cut into 3 inch wide sandwiches this should serve 4 I love this sammie and find it gets better the longer it stand.
enjoy
kades

Kades, you can really convince me of putting some dressing in my panini: I never do it. But in your dressing you use some of my favorite ingredients, like garlic and wine vinegar and oregano. Not to talk about anchovies, mozzarella ad tomato for the filling :yum:

Thanks for the recipe!

Back
Top Bottom