Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
prefer whole grain (home made) bread, and either the fresh ground pb from Whole Foods or Smuckers Natural. I put PB on both slices of bread, and then jam on both sides of the bread and then slap 'em together. :chef:

I like a variety of preserves with my pb. but not grape jelly. :(

I love eating spoonfuls of the peanut butter straight from the jar too. The kind that sticks to the roof of your mouth :) . You know you've had enough when you're so desperate for water you would drink from the toilet lol!

Pleased to meat you strange Mudbug, I'm princess never stops talking lol! Ask GW or PAG if you want to know what that's all about ;p
You've missed some fab moments in your absence!

Pleasta meetcha too!

I don't doubt I've missed great stuff. This group rocks. Just saw GW post about the "names" - I'll have to think of one for him (and me).

Pleasta meetcha too!

I don't doubt I've missed great stuff. This group rocks. Just saw GW post about the "names" - I'll have to think of one for him (and me).

GW's already been given the name, Chief Longwind. PAG and Sprout are my actual daughters, who are now active members on DC.

Mudbug, do you miss the hot tub? Haven't been there in a long time.:rolleyes:

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Hiya, Chief! Nice to have your daughters around here, eh?

Ah, the hot tub....many fond memories of relaxing and dodging your water balloons. I would reopen it but for the fact that I am not likely to be here often enough to internview new cabana boys (altho Alix might volunteer for that onerous task) and make sure they are keeping the joint clean.

Natural Crunchy PB with strawberry preserves on wonder bread.

Oh and PrincessFiona. Strawberry Rhubarb. Yummmmm!!!

Back
Top Bottom