Raisin Bread & Cheese Sammie TNT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Have any left over cinnamon raisin bread? Take 2 slices of bread put flavored mayo inside I use mayo with a 1/2 tea. of lemon or lime or orange a salad dressing might work as well. layer each of the bread slices with cheddar cheese slices and 2 slices of crisp bacon and half of a small granny smith apple you've sliced into 8 rings spread butter on the outside of the bread. Put on a preheated griddle or in a heated skillet.cook over med low heat for 6-8 min turn once serve Immediately these amounts will make 2 sammies. enjoy wonderful with fruit salad and a cooler made with fresh pureed melon or iced sweet tea
kadesma:)

Sounds great! I have done a ham and cheese Monte Cristo using breakfast breads for brunch but, I would not have thought to include the apple.

Last edited:
Sounds great! I have done a ham and cheese Monte Cristo using breakfast breads for brunch but, I would not have thought to include the apple.
I love apples in sandwiches, tends to give that tart, crisp taste and crunch to any sandwich. I even love some granny smith with peanut butter:)
kadesma

I remember the first time my mom put granny smith apples on our turkey sandwiches, I thought she was nuts! It turned out to be delicious though! I think apples and peanut butter would be great.

I remember the first time my mom put granny smith apples on our turkey sandwiches, I thought she was nuts! It turned out to be delicious though! I think apples and peanut butter would be great.
Welcome Sunnysmile, Hope you give the sandwich a try. I think you'll love the sliced apples and Peanutbutter
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom