Roast Beef Panini

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
Just ate a really tasty panini. Sliced deli roast beef, roasted red peppers, asiago cheese, horseradish mayo (homemade) on a french bread , olive oil instead of butter on the outside.

OH NO, lunch again!
LC, I don't normally eat but one meal a day, which is usually at night, after furbaby.
But golly, these paninis you've been posting are just so dang tempting. Especially this one with the horesradish mayo.
I fear, I'm gonna be as big as a house!
Thanks. Maybe I'll use this for an easy sup, with a salad.

Just ate a really tasty panini. Sliced deli roast beef, roasted red peppers, asiago cheese, horseradish mayo (homemade) on a french bread , olive oil instead of butter on the outside.

This panini is almost exactly the way I make it. I use asiago if I have it but sometimes use Havarti. It melts and tastes like butter. The fresh horseradish (no mayo, just fresh horseradish) gives this panini a fantastic kick, but never thought about using red peppers. Will do that for sure next time. And yes, this is a fantastic sandwich.

OH NO, lunch again!
LC, I don't normally eat but one meal a day, which is usually at night, after furbaby.
But golly, these paninis you've been posting are just so dang tempting. Especially this one with the horesradish mayo.
I fear, I'm gonna be as big as a house!
Thanks. Maybe I'll use this for an easy sup, with a salad.

I don't make panini every single day. :) I usually just eat supper , no breakfast, sometimes a light lunch. The horseradish mayo was made with powdered horseradish in the mayo. That way , for me, the powdered horseradish keeps a lot longer .

This panini is almost exactly the way I make it. I use asiago if I have it but sometimes use Havarti. It melts and tastes like butter. The fresh horseradish (no mayo, just fresh horseradish) gives this panini a fantastic kick, but never thought about using red peppers. Will do that for sure next time. And yes, this is a fantastic sandwich.

I do use Havarti as well, if I have it on hand. I used the jarred red peppers, since I didn't have fresh peppers .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom