TNT Grilled apple/cheddarwich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Spread 4 slices slices of you're favorite bread with mayo or salad dressing layer with with 4 slices of cheddar and thin slices of cored and thin sliced apple butter bread on outside and place on pre heated griddle melt cheese and get bread golden, clice in half serve right now wit a dish of icy cold fruit or a cold soup.
enjoy. I use raisin bread sometimes and at others use a pumpernickle or rye.
kadesma:)

Last edited:
They are a problem, I wish i knew what causes this.
kades

I had someone once tell me it is called "non-specific" shaking. Haha. I'm the worst, but all of my sisters also have unsteady hands and my maternal great grandmother and paternal grandmother did. I actually didn't realize I had shaky hands when I was younger, I just didn't understand why nail polish wound up all over my hands. Now on bad days I have an excuse to have husband do some stuff. Anything can cause a bad day, from stress through a cold through allergies. Not to mention too much to drink the night before!

I had someone once tell me it is called "non-specific" shaking. Haha. I'm the worst, but all of my sisters also have unsteady hands and my maternal great grandmother and paternal grandmother did. I actually didn't realize I had shaky hands when I was younger, I just didn't understand why nail polish wound up all over my hands. Now on bad days I have an excuse to have husband do some stuff. Anything can cause a bad day, from stress through a cold through allergies. Not to mention too much to drink the night before!
This is good to know, I thought it was from my stroke. It is really a pain when I try to type. Some day's great and others are the pits.
kades

Back
Top Bottom