Who likes fluffernutter sammies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
have you ever had a fluffernutter sammie?

peanut butter and Marshmallow Cream (Fluff).

i have to have one at least once a year. i somtimes add strawberry preserves to make a fluffernutter and jelly sammie.

not on bread, on graham crackers, though!
i have never done that before!! i will have to try it. it is that time of the year :LOL: for a fluffernutter plain or with jelly. do you use plain graham crackers? i think i will try it on the plain and on cinnamon graham crackers.

who doesn't?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: do you ever add strawberry preserves?

this came up because someone asked "how do you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich" on another forum. i told them how to make it than said but a fluffernutter and jelly is better. i wonder how long it will take them looking for fluffernutter? :LOL: i couldn't help myself :innocent:

nah, no jelly for me....just lots of fluff, lots of PB, on soft, white bread (one of the few things that plain old white bread is good for)

but i like the banana idea

Naw, if I ever feel the need, I'll just open a vein and pour the corn syrup straight in. But then, I don't have to live through those cold Northeastern winters. :LOL:

nah, no jelly for me....just lots of fluff, lots of PB, on soft, white bread (one of the few things that plain old white bread is good for)

but i like the banana idea
Hearty white or wheat for me. The thing needs a little firm texture from at least one ingredient.

I love them, but don't eat them very often. I've got a love/hate thing with Fluff. It's pure sugar and full of empty calories. But so what? I treat myself to lots of other things that are all sugar or worse sugar and fat (I guess that's what the PB is for! Ha Ha).

BTW - Chunky PB (Skippy has "reduced fat" crunchy which is very good)

I love fluff-n-nutter sandwiches! I have some marshmallow fluff on hand..... might have to try that soon! :)
LOL try one with strawberry preserves just once. i use 3 slices of bread. sort of a pbj & fluff club sammie without the blt part. LOL :ROFLMAO:

Hearty white or wheat for me. The thing needs a little firm texture from at least one ingredient.

I love them, but don't eat them very often. I've got a love/hate thing with Fluff. It's pure sugar and full of empty calories. But so what? I treat myself to lots of other things that are all sugar or worse sugar and fat (I guess that's what the PB is for! Ha Ha).

BTW - Chunky PB (Skippy has "reduced fat" crunchy which is very good)
my peanut butter of choice is peter pan chunky. unfortunately all i have at the moment is smooth skippy, i was going to use for cookies but my daughter got into it so the cookies will have to wait.

Ok! I'll have to try it some time... But what if i don't like marshmallows? (Which I Don't)... LOL!
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm so you don't like rice crispy treats? YIKES!! peeps? mallowmars? moon pies? scooter pies? you are seriously deprived!! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom