Croissants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gerardam

Assistant Cook
I am trying to make croissants but can't seem to get a simple but reliable recipe . Can anyone help

Sent from my HTC One using Discuss Cooking mobile app

I am trying to make croissants but can't seem to get a simple but reliable recipe . Can anyone help

I used to make them. I'll have to look out my recipe. It's very time consuming and

I think I got busy with other things and decided life was too short for folding croissants. It must be 30-something years since I made any.

I'll have a root round for the book with the instructions when I get home tonight.

I made them time ago but I can't remember the blog in which I found them. Support to you! It's not an easy recipe, everything has to be cold when folding and using butter, but the final result probably will make you forget the real effort you did in making them. Be strong!

There's a reason the vast majority of the world buys croissants... they are not easy to make.

Well I enjoy cooking and have pride and satisfaction in what I do . I'm open too all advice . Thanks

I used to make them. I'll have to look out my recipe. It's very time consuming and

I think I got busy with other things and decided life was too short for folding croissants. It must be 30-something years since I made any.

I'll have a root round for the book with the instructions when I get home tonight.
Sorry, I'm on the third box of books and still haven't found the one with the croissant recipe in it.

Back
Top Bottom